#Iran
A man holds a placard depicting US President Donald Trump and displaying the words "There Will Be Blood" as they gather at Ferdowsi Square for the funeral procession of Iran's slain Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei in Tehran July 6, 2026. Massive crowds are expected on July 6 for the funeral procession of late Iranian supreme leader Ali Khamenei in Tehran, with authorities hoping to avoid a repeat of the chaos that accompanied his predecessor's funeral. (Photo by Wakil Kohsar/AFP)/
IZOLACIJA
Trump Iranu zaprijetio "najrazornijom ekonomskom operacijom" ikad
In this picture obtained from Iran's ISNA news agency on June 18, 2026, vessels are seen anchored in Bandar Abbas along the Strait of Hormuz. Oil prices tumbled after Trump and his Iranian counterpart separately signed their accord to end the Middle East war, with the Strait of Hormuz to reopen but two months of negotiations lying ahead. (Photo by AMIRHOSSEIN KHORGOOEI/ISNA/AFP)/
Nada u dogovor blijedi
Trump zaoštrio pregovore s Iranom: Traži odštetu za ratne žrtve, nafta poskupjela pet posto
(L to R) The Liberia-flagged container vessel MSC Tasman VI, the Singapore-flagged container vessel Wan Hai 353, and other ships are docked along a pier at the Khor Fakkan Container Terminal, the only natural deep-sea port in the region and one of the major container ports in Sharjah Emirate, along the Gulf of Oman on June 19, 2026. Mediators in the US-Iran conflict, including Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, are due to gather for talks in Egypt on June 21. A deal signed earlier in the week by US President Donald Trump and his Iranian counterpart Masoud Pezeshkian, aims to end the conflict that began on February 28 with US-Israeli strikes on Iran. It also provides for the reopening of the Strait of Hormuz and the launch of a 60-day negotiation period on broader issues, including Tehran's nuclear programme. (Photo by AFP)/
IRAN POSTAVLJA UVJETE
Teheran traži velike ustupke od SAD-a za otvaranje Hormuškog tjesnaca: „Amerika više nikada ne smije prijetiti Iranu“
(FILES) Vessels are seen anchored in the Strait of Hormuz, off the port city of Khasab on Oman?s northern Musandam Peninsula on May 17, 2026. For 115 days, captain Mohammad Shafiqul Islam was stranded in the high seas of the Gulf, watching missiles light up the night sky and rationing food and water for his crew. "I tried to stay calm because I was responsible for 31 lives, a ship worth  million and cargo valued at .2 million," the 51-year-old Bangladeshi mariner told AFP, back home after the ordeal. (Photo by AFP)/
Pregovori o tjesnacu
Hormuški tjesnac pred otvaranjem? Iran i Oman napreduju u pregovorima, SAD uskoro očekuje dogovor
US President Donald Trump speaks during a Cabinet meeting at Camp David in Maryland, on July 31, 2026. (Photo by Aaron Schwartz/AFP)
Oštra poruka
Trump zaprijetio Iranu "dekapitacijom": Imaju posljednju priliku za dogovor ili slijedi vojni udar
This screen grab taken from video footage released on July 16, 2026 by Iran's Revolutionary Guards (IRGC)'s Sepah News website shows a missile being launched from an undisclosed location towards US targets in Jordan, Kuwait and Bahrain. Kuwait's military said it was responding to renewed Iranian aerial attacks on July 16 as Iran and the United States exchanged strikes over control of the vital Strait of Hormuz. (Photo by SEPAHNEWS.COM/AFP)/
NAPAD NA ČEKANJU
Trump otkazao planirane udare na Iran, kaže da je postignut diplomatski napredak
US President Donald Trump speaks in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, DC, on July 29, 2026. US President Donald Trump unveiled a  billion plan to rebuild and renovate Washington Dulles International Airport. (Photo by Ken Cedeno/AFP)
Trump:
SAD će snažno odgovoriti na iranski napad u Jordanu
WASHINGTON, DC - APRIL 28: King Charles III addresses a joint meeting of Congress at the U.S. Capitol on April 28, 2026 in Washington, DC. In his first visit to the U.S. as the British monarch, King Charles III addressed Congress as part of a multi-day trip to the nation's capital, New York City, and Virginia celebrating the United States of America's 250th anniversary of its independence. Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images/AFP (Photo by CHIP SOMODEVILLA/GETTY IMAGES NORTH AMERICA/Getty Images via AFP)
Zastupnički dom
Američki Kongres usvojio rezoluciju kojom traži obustavu napada na Iran
This photograph taken from the southern Lebanese city of Nabatieh shows smoke rising from the site of an Israeli controlled explosion in Kfar Tibnit village on July 21, 2026. The Lebanese army announced on July 21 that it had begun deploying to an area in the south, one of three "pilot zones" outlined in a deal with Israel to disarm Hezbollah. (Photo by Abbas Fakih/AFP)
OSVETA ZA SMRT VOJNIKA
Američke snage ponovno gađale Iran koji uzvraća napadima diljem regije
TOPSHOT - A photo illustration taken in Nicosia on May 4, 2026, shows a person in front of a large screen displaying vessel movements in the Strait of Hormuz on a ship-tracking website. Iran's navy fired 'warning shots' at US warships in the Strait of Hormuz on May 4, state media said, after the American military sent cruisers into the Gulf as part of a plan to help trapped commercial vessels leave. Earlier, US President Donald Trump had announced a plan to guide ships from neutral countries out of the Gulf, saying it was a humanitarian effort to help their stranded crews. (Photo by AFP)
POGINUO INDIJSKI POMORAC
UAE optužuje Iran za napade na tankere
(FILES) This handout photo courtesy of the US Department of Defense taken on December 14, 2021 shows the US Army conducting live fire tests of the Army Tactical Missile System (ATACMS) at the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. German arms giant Rheinmetall is to produce missiles designed by US aerospace firm Lockheed Martin, the companies said on July 7, 2026, marking the first time the munitions have been made in Europe. With a range of up to 190 miles (300 kilometres), ATACMS -- or Army Tactical Missile Systems -- have been used in the Ukraine and Iran wars, the Gulf and Iraq. (Photo by John Hamilton/DoD/AFP)/RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE - MANDATORY CREDIT "AFP PHOTO/JOHN HAMILTON/US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE" - NO MARKETING NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS - DISTRIBUTED AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS
MIR NIJE DUGO TRAJAO
Iran pojačao napade na američke baze, Hormuz opet pod "ključem"
This screen grab taken from video footage shared by the US Military Central Command on social media platform X and made available via AFPTV on July 9, 2026 shows a fresh round of strikes against Iran. Iran's foreign ministry denounced US strikes against the country on July 9, which it said targeted civilian infrastructure including railway bridges, as a "gross war crime". (Photo by AFPTV/AFP)/- Israel OUT/Israel OUT/NO Access Israel Media/Persian Language TV Stations Outside Iran/Strictly No Access BBC Persian/VOA Persian/Manoto TV/Iran International// Radio Farda --/Attention editors: AFP covers the war in the Middle East through its extensive regional network, including bureaus in Tehran, Jerusalem, and several neighboring countries. Since the start of the conflict, journalists have been working under increasingly restrictive conditions. Authorities in several countries have limited reporters' movements, photo and live video coverage from sensitive locations. Some governments and armed groups have banned images of missile or drone strikes and other security-related sites. RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE - MANDATORY CREDIT "AFP PHOTO/US Military Central Command via AFPTV" - HANDOUT - NO MARKETING NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS - DISTRIBUTED AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS/
ESKALACIJA
SAD napao Iran, Teheran uzvratno napao zaljevske zemlje, Hormuški tjesnac zatvoren
(FILES) A photo illustration taken in Nicosia on May 4, 2026, shows a person in front of a large screen displaying vessel movements in the Strait of Hormuz on a ship-tracking website. Oil prices dropped towards  a barrel and stocks rallied on June 15, 2026, after Washington and Iran reached a deal to end the Middle East war and reopen the Strait of Hormuz, sending a wave of relief through global markets. The strait, through which roughly 20 percent of the world's crude oil supply normally transits, was effectively closed by Tehran after the US and Israeli strikes on Iran in late February, sending energy prices soaring. (Photo by AFP)
RAT NA BLISKOM ISTOKU
Iran traži nastavak pregovora, SAD pristao uz upozorenje da je prekid vatre gotov
TOPSHOT - Crowds of mourners gather around an unseen vehicle transporting the coffin of Iran's slain supreme leader Ali Khamenei during a funeral procession in Najaf on July 8, 2026. Funeral processions carrying the coffin of Iran's slain supreme leader Ali Khamenei will pass on July 8 through Iraq's holy cities of Najaf and Karbala, home to Shia Islam's most sacred shrines. (Photo by Murtaja LATEEF/AFP)
pokop vrhovnog vođe
Tijelo Alija Hameneija u šijitskom svetištu, mnoštvo skandiralo „Ubijte Trumpa”
This screen grab taken from video footage shared by the US Military Central Command on social media platform X and made available via AFPTV on July 9, 2026 shows a fresh round of strikes against Iran. Iran's foreign ministry denounced US strikes against the country on July 9, which it said targeted civilian infrastructure including railway bridges, as a "gross war crime". (Photo by AFPTV/AFP)/- Israel OUT/Israel OUT/NO Access Israel Media/Persian Language TV Stations Outside Iran/Strictly No Access BBC Persian/VOA Persian/Manoto TV/Iran International// Radio Farda --/Attention editors: AFP covers the war in the Middle East through its extensive regional network, including bureaus in Tehran, Jerusalem, and several neighboring countries. Since the start of the conflict, journalists have been working under increasingly restrictive conditions. Authorities in several countries have limited reporters' movements, photo and live video coverage from sensitive locations. Some governments and armed groups have banned images of missile or drone strikes and other security-related sites. RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE - MANDATORY CREDIT "AFP PHOTO/US Military Central Command via AFPTV" - HANDOUT - NO MARKETING NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS - DISTRIBUTED AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS/
ministar obrane:
Izrael spreman još snažnije napasti Iran i treći put bude li potrebno
US President Donald Trump stops to speak to reporters before boarding Marine One as he departs from the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, DC, on May 1, 2026. Trump is going to Florida to speak at an event at The Villages and to attend the Forum Club of the Palm Beaches dinner. (Photo by SAUL LOEB/AFP)
"Zli ljudi"
Trump: "Primirje s Iranom je završeno. Oni su rak i znate što se radi s rakom – treba ga ukloniti što ranije”